Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mixed opinions on food and service at Hollister Brewing Company

One reviewer writes: "I know. I know you are gambling going to a place that is new and I tried to make allowances. The service was indifferent and two of the three of my party were disappointed in what they had."

Another review: "As a long time Goleta resident I couldn't be happier. On behalf of Goleta I welcome Hollister Brewing Co. I've been waiting so long for a place like this."

And yet another review: "I keep dining here hoping that HBC would get their act together. Admittedly, things are better since opening week but there are still things that bother me. I ordered the burger and could not have been more disappointed."

Read more reviews on Hollister Brewing Company.

No comments:

Lowest Gas Prices in Goleta
Goleta Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com

Twitters from Goleta